Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Nose Picker!!

Expansive...
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamalittledream View Post
    Ugggg I feel your pain. I have a 2 year old who is the happiest of little guys always but whose nose has run constantly since he came to me @ 1 year old, and if he does not have his hand crammed in his mouth or his constanly dripping nose...he has it down the back of his pants. Doesn't help that he is my most busiest of bees...one thing to another in a shot (he is the only one in the history of my daycare that I have to chase constantly to keep him with our group outside). He keeps me on my toes wiping, washing and sanitizing! On a positive note; I have mastered training him not to be quite so messy at mealtimes; yay me!
    I too have finally got my messy eater to be less messy. Yay both of us! Lol

Is it just a coincidence that my messiest eater is also the one that lets the snot run into her mouth without caring?! Probably not!

Euphoric !
    Lol, my runny nose kid is actually my neatest eater!! Weird...I never even thought about that! I wonder why she can't stand being messy yet eats her boogers...kids are so strange lol

3. The Following User Says Thank You to 5 Little Monkeys For This Useful Post: