Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Starting to feel at home...

Please Stop Peeing In Your Pants :(

Hi everyone,
    I have a family who started potty training their son literally last week. He is three years old and they skipped the pull ups and went straight to the underwear. The issue is he keeps peeing his pants, half the time I have to make him go sit on the potty because he tells me he doesn't need to go. I don't have time to constantly keep cleaning up the carpet as I have other kids who need me too. I really don't know what to do!

Ps they are leaving in two weeks so all this week isn't really worth it

Euphoric !
    Tell them he is having too many accidents, is not initiating the potty and needs to wear Pull ups at daycare for the above mentioned reasons e.g. hygiene, multiple children

3. The Following User Says Thank You to torontokids For This Useful Post:

Outgoing
    If he's really not ready, then, yes, I think you're right. Not worth it. Pull-ups or diapers. It's only two weeks after all. And why would the parents start right before making a big change in his life? I mean, really!

Outgoing
    This is without a doubt a NO BRAINER....after he is dropped off..put a diaper on him...put his underwear on for pick-up!

I know!! That's exactly what I was thinking! I think she did this on purpose bc she gave me a two weeks notice bc she could afford more then two days a week so I then told her if she wants her last weeks deposit applied she has to give me a a four weeks notice...she said fine lol that's it just Fine lol so I think she's either getting back at or she's trying to use me up for the last two weeks...it's a nightmare this kids had peed him self twice in the first hour ...he keeps scratching his face for whatever reason he looks like he got scratched by a cat and of top of that this morning he told me he's sad bc mommy hit him in the eyess....nightmare

Outgoing
    ummm..... hit him in the eyes, did you get the story on that?

He was telling me that he was sad and I asked him why so he said I don't know ...then I said yes you do you just use your words...he said I'm sad bc mommy gave me time out and hit me in the eyes and he cried and gave me a hug

Euphoric !
    You've had such a run on bad luck this last two weeks.

This 3 year old boy who you believe being toilet trained and used as pawn by parent because you holding them to 4 week notice instead of 2 weeks who it now seems is also being hit by parent.

Then the parents you termed as rude when you called them to come and get their sick child. Can't remember age as you edited your comment and toned it down.

Then the 16 mth old who smelled strong with potential yeast infection that Dad not concerned about.

Then one of your two pregnant Moms annoyed you by asking to drop PT in April and you so annoyed you considered terminating but a quick discussion sorted it all out.

Then the parents who struggle with stroller in snow and want pick up/drop off service.

And the new boy who was crying on his first day on 2nd March and you wondered how others handled it.

All this drama in 10 days. Holy! I could not handle such drama all the time. Must be very stressful.

Outgoing
    Don't stress yourself out anymore....if he only has 2 weeks left...don't be worried if she finds out you put a diaper on him....just say..."he's peeing all over my carpet and frankly...he's only here for 2 more weeks....what is she going to do...pull him a week or two early...I don't think so....good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Suzie_Homemaker View Post
    You've had such a run on bad luck this last two weeks.

This 3 year old boy who you believe being toilet trained and used as pawn by parent because you holding them to 4 week notice instead of 2 weeks who it now seems is also being hit by parent.

Then the parents you termed as rude when you called them to come and get their sick child. Can't remember age as you edited your comment and toned it down.

Then the 16 mth old who smelled strong with potential yeast infection that Dad not concerned about.

Then one of your two pregnant Moms annoyed you by asking to drop PT in April and you so annoyed you considered terminating but a quick discussion sorted it all out.

Then the parents who struggle with stroller in snow and want pick up/drop off service.

And the new boy who was crying on his first day on 2nd March and you wondered how others handled it.

All this drama in 10 days. Holy! I could not handle such drama all the time. Must be very stressful.

Just wondering, as you keep mentioning it subtly, why it matters to you so much as to why I edited out my posts. Is there a written rule on this website that forbids people to edit posts? I think not and I don't need to explain myself.

It also worries me that you keep track of my posts.

As for everyone else, thank you for your help I will mention pull ups to the mom.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast