Quote Originally Posted by 5 Little Monkeys View Post
Blah!!!! That is so gross, I can't even imagine her playpen! I'm sorry you have to go through this daily!! I'd be telling the parents that they need to help figure out a solution....what do they do at home?

Have you tried one pieces put on backwards? Taping the diaper around the waist so it's harder to pull off?
This interesting.

I have 2 year old whose BM changed. Not a poop investigator but suddenly when he did go, it was like explosion and head to foot. I had to shower him more than once.

But parents were good and so we get chatting to see what changed in this child. He used to just go every couple of days but it contained in diaper and now the diaper is not doing the trick.

It turn out that at home, after his 2nd birthday, parents switch from Homogenized Milk to 2% which is the recommendation. He good eater so not need calories from milk.

Here, he remained on Homogenized Milk just because I not going to buy Homogenized for under 2's and 2% for over 2's and 1% for my husband and I.

Anyway the Mom and I did some research and it seems that the difference in fats between two type of milk can have this effect on small number of children. To test, we switch him back to just Homogenized milk and sure enough, problem ends.

I not saying for sure this is the problem with your child but was interested to note that this is a two year old as well. Maybe ask what type milk they give at home or maybe you switched him recently? Something to look at maybe?