Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ireland??

Ireland??

Totally not daycare related. But we are planning a trip to Ireland. Has anyone ever been? I'd love to hear your stories!!

Euphoric !
    Ahhhh, I'm soooo jealous!! Ireland is my dream trip

How long are you going for? Enjoy!!

Euphoric !
    I never been either but it somewhere I would like to go. I like the accent there. Not the hard accent which I think from the North but the soft accent from around Cork. Lovely.

Same here. I always ask ppl. If money wasn't an issue or anything else what's the one place u would go in the whole world?? My husbands is Australia. Mine has always been Ireland. The rolling green hills and the breath taking castles. Beautiful. We will be going for one wk, next sept. So sept 2016. I know a yr away. Lol. Started to plan with our travel agent (one of my daycare moms ) and couldn't believe how affordable it can be. She found a beatiful castle hotel for a wk including airfare both ways for 2500$ for two ppl. Crazy hey?!?!

One of my dck's was born and lived till they were 1 and a half. Note that if you are a fan of fresh veggies, they can be hard to come by. Said family actually had a greeen house in their back yard, and it took me almost a year to get that child to eat more then apples carrots and green beans.
    Depending on where you are going to be, avoid or wear a cross. the religion war still lives on. Take mos of your time to visit the castles, and land marks. and don't forget to leave an offering of sweet milk and tobacco on your door step, or you might offend the little people.

Euphoric !
    That is an awesome price!!!

A hot Irish guy with a beautiful accent, drinking in the pub. Touring the beautiful countryside. All the cute cozy cottage type homes. The breathtaking castles. The rain.

I need to start saving!! Lol

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 5 Little Monkeys For This Useful Post:

Lol. I know. We're leaving the kids too. Just me and my hubby. Although after the leap yr movie I'm like I want to go my self. Hahahha

33 daiseys...I know nothing of these. Can u tell more?

avoid or wear a cross. the religion war still lives on.?????

leave an offering of sweet milk and tobacco on your door step, or you might offend the little people.?????

Euphoric !
    Quote Originally Posted by babydom View Post
    Lol. I know. We're leaving the kids too. Just me and my hubby. Although after the leap yr movie I'm like I want to go my self. Hahahha
    Such a cute movie!

look up social conflict in north Ireland. It's bad, people can get jumped if they are, or aren't wearing a cross depending on where they are.
    And the little people are the fairies, leprechauns ect. It may seem silly to us her in canada, but in Ireland, it can be very offensive to dismiss the existence of the little people or some time called the wee uns.