Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: I am so done!

Expansive...
    Quote Originally Posted by Polkaroo View Post
    I feel the exact same way. My son is also acting up but fine when there are no dck around. I'm closing due to bill 10 and since I've made my decision I am also fed up and counting the days. I was lucky because I found a job exactly where I wanted to work (walking distance) right away. I think once we know change is coming we are impatient and can't wait. Good luck with your new endeavors and enjoy your summer off with your kiddos
    Good for you for finding what you wanted. I hope I am lucky to find something great too, although I'm not sure what that is! I don't have post secondary education so we'll see where the wind takes me!

Impatient is putting it lightly for me lol. I am the type of person who will put my ALL into everything I do but the reverse is also true in that when I am done, I want to be done NOW. It's been a struggle and I have to will myself through every day. At least easter weekend is almost here.

OMG. I'm so excited for you !!!! I'm taking forensic accounting and then my plan is to apply to do my degree. We'll see! I'm excited.
    Thank you. I am so excited for you too Forensic accounting sounds really interesting too....You'll do great I am sure!!!

Starting to feel at home...
    Quote Originally Posted by bright sparks View Post
    Thank you. I am so excited for you too Forensic accounting sounds really interesting too....You'll do great I am sure!!!
    Thanks! And knowing your background and the passion you have you will do great! Everyone should follow their heart and you're definitely going to help a lot of ppl. Keep us posted!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Polkaroo For This Useful Post:

Euphoric !
    I feel the exact same way. My son is also acting up but fine when there are no dck around. I'm closing due to bill 10 and since I've made my decision I am also fed up and counting the days. I was lucky because I found a job exactly where I wanted to work (walking distance) right away. I think once we know change is coming we are impatient and can't wait. Good luck with your new endeavors and enjoy your summer off with your kiddos
    I'm dying to know what your new job is! Are you going to share? I love all these stories of people moving on to new things because it just shows how versatile we all are. A lot of us left careers to be home with our kids and then move on to other things when needed or we want to.

Starting to feel at home...
    Quote Originally Posted by torontokids View Post
    I'm dying to know what your new job is! Are you going to share? I love all these stories of people moving on to new things because it just shows how versatile we all are. A lot of us left careers to be home with our kids and then move on to other things when needed or we want to.
    It's a project management position for the CFO of a local organization. I'm excited as I will be going to school in finance what better person to work for to learn the ropes. It's still a bitter sweet feeling as I love my dck and dcp. Will be sad when the time comes to let them go.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Polkaroo For This Useful Post:

Euphoric !
    Congrats! Sounds like a good fit!

I hear you.....
    how long have your been open?