Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control

Thread: I am so done!

Threaded View

Starting to feel at home...
    I applaud your decision Fun&Care!! Good for you! You have actually inspired me from reading your post this morning. I sent a message to my hubby and said "i'm done with daycare, end of june. Summer off, will find work in Sept". He said "good for you!". I just had a good cry after I put the kids down. I have been feeling very fed up with it all lately too. The parents, the kids. Everything. March Break was a big eye-opener as well. I had 8 kids here everyday and of course we were too busy to pack up and head out to all the cool stuff they had going on. I felt bad for my son, who is in JK having to spend his week off school with the daycare kids who he hardly enjoys. That is what summer will look like. Every. Damn. Day. My kids (1,3 and 4) are only little once and I don't want to be so busy with daycare that I don't notice their amazing growing and adorable things they say. Oh god, I could cry again!
    Anyways, I just want to say thank you, for putting in this post what I have been wanting to do, and seeing you do it and for the reasons, you have inspired me to remember that the money is not everything. My kids and family are. Hugs to you!!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 3rdtimesacharm For This Useful Post: