Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Outgoing
    Good morning....and a very HAPPY EASTER WKND TO EVERYONE....We do LOTS of crafts during holidays of every kind....Question...a nd please note....this is NOT a vent...just curious....Parent and child come in this morning...child has bag in hand....she says "I made easter cookies for everyone" ...and then proceeds to give me one of the little easter cello bags with some easter cookies in it...NICE! I say "Thank you sooo much for thinking of me and making me some cookies"....Parent.. .."Oh...ummmm....s he didn't make a bag for you"....sorry....The n she looks at the child and says "silly....you forgot to make one for Sandy"......kid grabs back the bag ...Honestly....I would never expect the parent to think about her home daycare provider and include an extra one for her...but .SERIOUSLTY! LOL....ARE YOU LIKE FOR REAL....DID YOU JUST SAY THAT TO THIS CHILD! to get out of your mistake....Thanks for listening!!!
    Last edited by sandylynn; 04-02-2015 at 06:59 AM.

Euphoric !
    Bright...tape your plastic egg between the 2 spoons and shake away! http://www.apartmenttherapy.com/diy-...ggsmade-171003

Sandy....oh my!! Lol. That must have been kinda awkward haha
    Last edited by 5 Little Monkeys; 04-02-2015 at 08:14 AM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to 5 Little Monkeys For This Useful Post:

Euphoric !
    Easter egg hunt this morning. Now the girls are taking turns hiding them.

Colored eggs this morning and of course the blue dye got spilled.. Sigh.... Lo

Euphoric !
    Oh no!! Hopefully it doesn't stain!

I've got a sinus headache this morning so they are watching bunny cartoons for a bit while I finish my tea. I have a child leaving after lunch so my plan is to decorate the cookies this morning so she can take hers home and than I'm going to hide their treat bags for them to find. I think I'll just send them home unopened though. Going to have Easter theme shaped sandwiches for lunch and I think I'm going to do the morracas too. I also want to go for a walk as well. I better get my butt in gear....ugh, so don't feel like it though!! Lol

Happy Easter everyone!!

Outgoing
    I don't have any kids today, so I'm happy to stay inside and avoid the weather. Did you end up going outside today?

Euphoric !
    We went out. After 20 minutes we came in.

Euphoric !
    Quote Originally Posted by mickyc View Post
    We went out. After 20 minutes we came in.
    What's the weather like for you guys today?

Euphoric !
    Quote Originally Posted by superfun View Post
    I don't have any kids today, so I'm happy to stay inside and avoid the weather. Did you end up going outside today?
    No, ran out of time and than this crappy weather started We made morocca's, coloured bunny glasses, did an easter egg hunt and decorated cookies for afternoon snack. At 1215 my 3 yo dcb asked to go to bed lol. I doubt we will bother going outside today. My headache is almost gone so it suits me just fine. I am so ready for a long weekend but it's a busy one so I doubt I will get any rest lol

Lucky you! Another reason I want to cater to teacher's kids!! Enjoy your day off

Outgoing
    Quote Originally Posted by torontokids View Post
    What's the weather like for you guys today?
    It was yucky. Really really windy, and it snowed a fair bit too. So even though all our snow was melted, my yard is covered again.