Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by sandylynn View Post
    Out of 5 dcp, I usually have 1 that are ABSOLUTELY THE BEST...you could want...she is sooooo accommodating (mind you her mother ran her own home daycare while she was growing up so she has seen it all (lol).....and then I have 3 dcp that are simply not the worst or the greatest...and then there IS ALWAYS 1 (with me anyways) that her child could not reach 4 soon enough....this child is almost 3 years old....every sentence that comes out of her mouth starts with "I DON'T WANT" ....or "I WANT"....They went to Florida 6 weeks ago and I can not for the life of me get that child to use the word please or thank you ....gone....not in her vocabulary anymore....she went back to peeing in her pull up again...pooping again....and she whines from the time she gets here til the minute she leaves.....She threw up all over on Tues ....shows up Wed morning with her child....I'm like...NO...SHE SAYS....IF YOU AREN'T PROVIDING YOUR SERVICES FOR ME TODAY THAN I DON'T HAVE TO PAY YOU...CORRECT! Honestly I don't like not giving dcp no notice....p.s. the mother knows I have a "NO CHILD BACK FOR AT LEAST 24 HOUR " RULE
    Wow thats nervy. |Please tell me that you didn't take her.

Euphoric !
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzie_Homemaker View Post
    I not had Kleenex bought before although that nice gesture. I lucky that some parent bring coffee sometimes or maybe cupcakes if their child's birthday.

We had parent give us gift card for our 25th wedding anniversary few year back. They all clubbed together and got us couple's massage and dinner in restaurant. That very big surprize. Then, when we got to restaurant, it being run by father of previous day care child so give us bottle of wine for our dinner too.
    That's so nice!!

Outgoing
    Quote Originally Posted by 33 Daiseys View Post
    Wow thats nervy. |Please tell me that you didn't take her.
    Hell no....I told her .."you know the 24 hour rule"....do you not care about the other kids or my family? When she paid me today,..I counted it out...and said thank you

Shy
    I've been open for 1 year as of Aug. 2 and I must say it's been crazy. But the parents have gone through it all with me, been supportive and understanding. I had to change my contract a few times and I even raised my prices due to Bill 10; they stuck with me through it all. It's a compliment that they have believed in me and know how serious I take my business. I truly love my current clients. I did have one set who caused me some headaches and communication always seemed to be an issue, but they are gone now and I'm very happy/comfortable with who I have left.

They are very thoughtful at Christmas as well. I had two clients who filled baskets with something for each of my family members (even my dog!) and a dinning card for myself. So sweet

5. The Following User Says Thank You to fivelittleones For This Useful Post: