Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
    Starting to feel at home...

Angry Venting!

I really need to vent, what I'm feeling, I am trying my best to run a happy business and there is always one or two families who think we're here to serve them, I have a family, I have a life and I also do my business for living. recently which she didn't mention ahead of time, I charged by contracted hours.
    Last edited by littlefish; 06-06-2015 at 03:25 PM. Reason: Privacy

So you assume the mom is "jealous" that she can't stay home with her kids and that is why she is rude to you!? Firstly, I would call her on it. Ask her if there is something she needs to get off her chest because you feel like she never looks you in the eye or answers your questions etc. Maybe she is just very sensitive about leaving her children even tho they seem to enjoy coming. I would assure her that her kids are happy and safe here and to encourage a quick drop off as to not upset them.
    If the attitude from her continues then start looking for new clients and give this family notice. There is no way I would be put up with any sort of disrespect towards me in my own home.
    Last edited by 3rdtimesacharm; 04-27-2015 at 12:24 PM.

It depends what your contract says. Mine says that all days the child is sick, or vacation outside of my vacation weeks are to be paid regardless.

My is the same all sick days and vacations are paid now I don't know how to explain to her that
    In words can you help?

You just did! Tell her the contract she signed states that all sick days and vacation days are to be paid in full. Have a copy of the contract ready to show her as well.

Shy
    I thought a parent lied to me once when she left to being pregnant, then found out she really was pregnant. Or if she is lying, at least she is doing it to not hurt your feelings. I would focus on moving on. I personally don't have a siblings discount since some siblings are more work because of the conflicts between them. Plus I also don't want to loose out on the money lol.