Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Building Toys

Outgoing
    Quote Originally Posted by Wonderwiper View Post
    Mine are similar to these...

http://teachers.scholarschoice.ca/ca...blocks-24-pcs/

I have had them for 4 years. The edges are sort of frayed(can't think of a way to describe) but have held their shape just fine! The kids walk on them, climb on them. They are used daily.

I also have the blocks Bright mentioned. I called them bristle blocks. My kids like those too.
    Thanks for that. I have seen these and always thought they couldn't be worth it because I thought they'd just get smushed on day one. I will think of getting some.

Outgoing
    All these ideas are so awesome... the magnetic tiles i want are these and they don't have magnets on the outside: (hope the link works, if not sorry.)

http://magnatiles.com/products/magna...-32-piece-set/

However, now that i've seen the Tegu's I may go with those and a few of the other ideas. I can't wait to play with them....

Outgoing
    Quote Originally Posted by babydom View Post
    The magnetic blocks can be found at Masterminds or Tiggy Winkles if you have a store by you. We use duplo here and trio blocks. Trio blocks are found at Walmart and the sets are so fun, my kids fav.
    http://www.amazon.ca/Fisher-Price-TR.../dp/B001W0D00O
    Ha! The link you have, sent me to amazon where you can buy a set of these blocks with 100 pieces for $600. Funny. I know it's a third party site and all but really...
    Last edited by kindertime; 04-30-2015 at 03:36 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to kindertime For This Useful Post:

Outgoing
    Quote Originally Posted by ebhappydc View Post
    All these ideas are so awesome... the magnetic tiles i want are these and they don't have magnets on the outside: (hope the link works, if not sorry.)

http://magnatiles.com/products/magna...-32-piece-set/

However, now that i've seen the Tegu's I may go with those and a few of the other ideas. I can't wait to play with them....
    I have some like this, but a different brand. The kids love them. And when I see a good deal, I buy some more, a little bit at a time.

Euphoric !
    Garage sales are good for adding to the block centre and picking up more of whatever you already have too since more builds bigger things.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to playfelt For This Useful Post: