Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
    Euphoric !

Newmarket mixer - providers meeting families in need of care

Are there any Newmarket (and surrounding area) Independent Providers who would be interested in attending an event that would allow you to showcase your businesses to local families?

I would like to set up an event that would facilitate young families seeking care or who might be seeking care in the near future to meet with local Independent Providers and see what we offer. As we all know, home daycares offer varied services and we all do it differently, catering to our own niche markets. I think this would be great for all of us, providers and families alike. Effective advertising for us and a much needed opportunity for families to come out and actually see what we're all about, instead of what the headlines have portrayed in the past 18 months.

We all know that new parents find the whole search for childcare stressful and, frankly, kind of scary. This would be a lovely chance for them to get out and actually meet many of us, perhaps dissolving some of that fear. For us, it's a chance to show our professionalism as a group and showcase our businesses in a positive light...and maybe snag some good, potential clients!

A representative from Discovery Toys has stepped forward and suggested that they could set up a Kids' Zone for the event. In addition, there is a photographer interested in capturing our event. There is also the possibility of a filmmaker who has said in the past that he'd cover an event for me. Perhaps, this is also a good opportunity to garner a little good publicity.

I think this could be a really good thing! Of course, I'm not getting the ball rolling on this project until I know that other providers are interested. I've already had a favourable response from families It seems to me that this is needed and could be quite beneficial - and maybe even fun!

Please contact me if you wish to participate in something like this.

(416)985-3906

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cfred For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by cfred View Post
    Are there any Newmarket (and surrounding area) Independent Providers who would be interested in attending an event that would allow you to showcase your businesses to local families?

I would like to set up an event that would facilitate young families seeking care or who might be seeking care in the near future to meet with local Independent Providers and see what we offer. As we all know, home daycares offer varied services and we all do it differently, catering to our own niche markets. I think this would be great for all of us, providers and families alike. Effective advertising for us and a much needed opportunity for families to come out and actually see what we're all about, instead of what the headlines have portrayed in the past 18 months.

We all know that new parents find the whole search for childcare stressful and, frankly, kind of scary. This would be a lovely chance for them to get out and actually meet many of us, perhaps dissolving some of that fear. For us, it's a chance to show our professionalism as a group and showcase our businesses in a positive light...and maybe snag some good, potential clients!

A representative from Discovery Toys has stepped forward and suggested that they could set up a Kids' Zone for the event. In addition, there is a photographer interested in capturing our event. There is also the possibility of a filmmaker who has said in the past that he'd cover an event for me. Perhaps, this is also a good opportunity to garner a little good publicity.

I think this could be a really good thing! Of course, I'm not getting the ball rolling on this project until I know that other providers are interested. I've already had a favourable response from families It seems to me that this is needed and could be quite beneficial - and maybe even fun!

Please contact me if you wish to participate in something like this.

(416)985-3906
    Long time no see stranger You've obviously been busy and this sounds like a great idea. I'm not in your area but if I was I would be all over this idea. Fingers crossed you get lots of providers interested and coming forward. I'm sure it would be a really fun day and a great opportunity for providers, parents and the industry as a whole.

Euphoric !
    Thanks Bright Sparks! Yeah, it's been a bit hectic. The man and his young'uns have moved in, so it's been a bit mental here for a while! I hope other providers come on board. This would be a win win situation, I think. You're doing well? Probably time for another phone date...the wine awaits

5. The Following User Says Thank You to cfred For This Useful Post: