My kids are 7.5 (son) and 4.5.(daughter). Some of the kids they play with are twin siblings ( M and L, 9) and another set of siblings, MI (9) and K (6).

we have been having problems with MI and K for the last few weeks. They are always around! they always invite themselves over and they cause trouble. They cause fights, which lead to the twins leaving and my kids always end up in tears. They are bossy and have bad manners. They are downright mean and exclude kids from.play. They will play but not tidy, even when told. The dont use the best language (friggin, or crap for example) I am always correcting them, always re-directing! I have told them if they cant play nicely then they cant play here anymore but they always seem to invite themselves

. They ride their bikes on the road, all over my grass and through my garden, and up and down the driveway even after being told not to so maNY times. K smashed into the side of my van 2 wks ago. There is a 6 inch scrape on my van because of her bike. I am still mad about it. Last week all the kids were at MI and K's on the lawn playinG cards. K kicked my son, he cried and hobbled over to my huby, who was outside. My hubby says he saw her do it. I went over and asked her about it and she denied it and kept turning her back and ignoring me when I was talking to her. So I asked her mom to come out speak to her. She denied it again. Mom said she isnt usually like that and asked what my son did to her for her to kick him. That pissed me off but the boys defended my son and said he did nothing to her, she wss mad because her brother told her she couldnt play. I told her my hubby saw her do it. K started crying and admitted it. Her mom spoke to her and she was sent inside. Mom apologized to me but hasn't really.spoken to me since.

MI and K are not supervised around the neighbourhood. Their parents are never out watching them. there are 4 adults (including their parents) and a teenage sister living in their house and no one ever watches them. They follow us places without being invited And without telling their parents. M and L's mom is having issues with them too.

What else can I do. I have just about lost My patience With those.kids.