Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bill 10

Bill 10

Hi Everyone! I hope everyone is doing well?! I have a question and so I'm hoping ya all can shed some light on it, since I cannot find a real answer to my question. I have made calls and looked online and seriously no one has given me a definitive answer as to if this is a ruling that has been implemented or not. I understand that we can have only two under two and that ruling is not in stone as of yet and that perhaps we can only have three under three as well, yet that too is not implemented as a definite ruling yet? Is this accurate? Also does anyone know when this ruling takes affect or if it indeed will? I have a spot opened and I don't want to go through the interviews and finding someone if it could be something that will take affect very shortly? I have an interview with a family with a two year old and I don't want to go ahead if that three under three is going to pass or if it's even a true ruling? Please, if anyone can help me in figuring this out I would VERY much appreciate it.

Thank you in advance!

Jill

Outgoing
    The 2 under 2 is set in stone as far as the bill goes. 3 under 3 was suggested by the agency lobbyists but is now off the table. Official proclamation of the bill is expected this fall with it being in full effect in Jan 2016. I encourage you to go to www.cicpo.ca. All of the correct information is there.

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jodaycare For This Useful Post:

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by jodaycare View Post
    The 2 under 2 is set in stone as far as the bill goes. 3 under 3 was suggested by the agency lobbyists but is now off the table. Official proclamation of the bill is expected this fall with it being in full effect in Jan 2016. I encourage you to go to www.cicpo.ca. All of the correct information is there.
    Thank you!!!!