Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hybrid View

Starting to feel at home...

Social Media Marketing

Hi everyone!

I was just wondering if anyone uses social media for marketing? I was considering setting this up but I have never had a twitter, facebook or basically any kind of account other then daycare bear lol

How does one even benefit from this without any friends on social media. I just moved to Ontario so I don't really know any one locally yikes! please help

I use Facebook to advertise and get most of my clients through there compared to daycare bear and kijiji. On Facebook search ur area and there is probably some daycare pages u can advertise on. My Facebook account is my daycare account not personal. I don't add friends I use it to just advertise.

Jeepers! How do I even do that? I have no facebook friends how in the world will anyone find me? Do I made a facebook business page or just a regular facebook account?

U don't need Facebook friends. I don't have any either. Haha. Make a Facebook account. It's easy follow the steps. Inside of putting in your name put in ur daycare name. Then on ur page put up ur ad. Then search for pages that u can advertise on. Like daycare in Toronto. Or daycare in Ottawa. But put in your town not city. Ppl looking for daycare in your town will join that group and see ur ad. Then they will click on ur profile and see ur ad there and u can also post pics of ur space etc. easy peasy.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to babydom For This Useful Post:

Okay I just finish! how do you find pages to advertise on lol

Up on the top. You'll see search. Type in ur town and daycare. Or daycare in..... Something should pop up

is it normal is some pages as set to like and then when you like them you don't post anything

Yes u can like a page without posting anything. It just means u are following the page. And will get notifications when a post is made on that page.

Overall a great post, but if you are looking for a good site to sell csgo skins then use Skincashier because it is the best site of its kind

Hi. And yet, think Instagram is really the most perspective platform to promote your business. Then more popular your account, that more people will know about you. To promote your account, you can grow Instagram followers on this site. I want to recommend one safe site to increase the number of followers Instagram. Look this site