Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
    Starting to feel at home...

ARGGGHHHHH social media

Does anyone know of any services out there that you can pay for to get someone to do social media marketing for you. I tried to make a facebook business page but I ended up crashing my computer and it wouldn't start up so I had to go by a new one last night lol

I created the business page but I don't know what to do with it other then stare at it lol I have no fb friends so adding people from there can't happen. I know I'm missing something here I just don't know what lol

Euphoric !
    Try searching for any local swap and shop fb pages or Childcare pages. I advertise on my local ones by posting a link to my daycare fb page

this might sounds silly but what are local swap lol I keep finding groups in the stats so I have no idea what I am doing. There are also no advertising pages for home daycare in my city

Euphoric !
    Swap and shop pages are where people buy and sell items like an online yard sale

Try searching "Toronto (or whatever city you are) swap and shop", "Toronto moms group", "torontos Childcare" etc.

Around here, it's pretty uncommon for even the small towns to not have a page

I found it....these places wont get upset if I just advertise ?

No. Most pages have rules. Read them. Some buy and sell ones say no advertising. What town r u in?

Outgoing
    Do you have current daycare families? Are any of them on facebook? If so, ask them to like your page. When someone likes your page, that will show up in their friend's news feed (if they have it set that way) So when one of their friends sees that your daycare "mom" has liked "Tiny Twig's daycare" the friend now knows about you too.

I am new to Facebook too. I set up a personal account so I could have "friends" and I then made a separate page for my daycare. I don't really have any interest in the personal side, although I do like to see what others post, but I am really enjoying having the daycare page. I post pics of the kids and our activities almost every day. The parent seem to be enjoying it. I can invite my friends to like my business page. And because it is set up as a business page, it has different options than a personal page. I am still new to it so I don't know all the ins and outs yet but there is a feature called insights. Statistics about your posts, how many likes, shares, comments, where the people are who interact with your posts, and there are ways you can pay to advertise in the right places for your business. I have not gone that far, I'm not interested in paying facebook, but it can be done. I often have people whom I do not know like my daycare posts because they know the parents or kids in my daycare.