Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
    Shy

Seeking for guidance

Hello again to all!
    I always come here seeking for advise/guidance from all of you who are experienced in this trade. I really appreciate and want to thank you in advance for taking your time responding to the questions I have below.

I live in Ottawa. There are interested clients but they ask me if I can take them in if they are subsidized. Are we allowed to take in subsidized clients and how to go about that?

How much would you charge for a 24/7 care? The parents wants to leave the child while they go on vacation. So I am just wondering if $650 is reasonable for 5 nights and 6 days? Here regular day service with her is $40 (7:30 to 4:30).

Thank you again.

U can only do subsidized if you are through an agency. If u do it privately u basically just give a discount rate without getting the difference. It's up to you what you want to charge for overnight care. I personally just charge my daily rate for overnight

Euphoric !
    My day care is open 7.30 until 4.30 and my rate is $38. If I do overnight care I charge $120 per night. For 24 hours solid care, I would charge at least $160 as it impact on entire family and all down time. It mean taking child to any family event, meal out, evening plans, all meals.

Shy
    Thank you so much again for your replies.