Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My Last Day!!

Starting to feel at home...

My Last Day!!

Well after today I am officially closed and unemployed!! I am so excited to be off for the summer and to be able to get out and enjoy the time with my own 3 kids. They are only little for a short time and I have been resenting the fact that I was not able to get out and do things having so many kids on PA days, March Breaks etc. My kids are 2, 4, and 5 and my older two will be in JK and SK come September.
    The money factor is a little scary but I plan to make a few grand selling off toys, books, cots etc over the next few weeks. Then, I'll try to find a job in the fall. I am trying not to stress about it until then at least!
    The parents and I are on very good terms, we are actually going camping with one of my families this weekend.
    I will still be creeping the site from time to time of course!
    So, after 5 years, I feel like I am ready for a change! All the best to all of you! Happy Summer!!

I'm sooooo jealous....lol!! I wish I can afford to do that. Enjoy EVERY mintue u have, like u said they grow fast and time flies! Have a great summer!!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to babydom For This Useful Post:

Expansive...
    Yay, have a fun summer!

I have only a couple days left too, my last day is Tuesday next week. Then, just like you, I will be spending most of the summer with my two girls doing whatever we want!

Euphoric !
    Congrats! Do you have a sense of what you want to do in the fall? Something completely new or go back into an old field?

Euphoric !
    Enjoy your last day and especially your summers, ladies!! Good luck in the Fall!