Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I made it!

Expansive...

I made it!

Well the day has finally come...tomorrow is my last day!! Having lots of bittersweet feelings as I know I will miss my crew, one of them in particular who has been with me for 2 1/2 years. But on the other hand, I absolutely cannot wait to take down the gates, take off the child proofing locks, throw away the diaper pail and essentially completely rearrange my house!!!!!

I've been wanting to quit since about February/March so it's been a bit of a long ride but I made it! I am exhausted and looking forward to resting, relaxing and pressing the "reset" button on my life.

I gave my clients 7 weeks notice and to my surprise, everyone stayed til the end. They all were sad about my closing but were also very supportive.

I am super excited that I get the summer off but even more excited to begin this new chapter.

I did want to thank all of you for your very valuable input. It was such a lifesaver when I found this forum!! I wish you all the very, very best!!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fun&care For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Fun&care View Post
    Well the day has finally come...tomorrow is my last day!! Having lots of bittersweet feelings as I know I will miss my crew, one of them in particular who has been with me for 2 1/2 years. But on the other hand, I absolutely cannot wait to take down the gates, take off the child proofing locks, throw away the diaper pail and essentially completely rearrange my house!!!!!

I've been wanting to quit since about February/March so it's been a bit of a long ride but I made it! I am exhausted and looking forward to resting, relaxing and pressing the "reset" button on my life.

I gave my clients 7 weeks notice and to my surprise, everyone stayed til the end. They all were sad about my closing but were also very supportive.

I am super excited that I get the summer off but even more excited to begin this new chapter.

I did want to thank all of you for your very valuable input. It was such a lifesaver when I found this forum!! I wish you all the very, very best!!
    Congrats, you made it! 5 more weeks for me....I am super excited for you and this new chapter of your life. Best of luck for all your future endeavors and thanks to you too for contributing to this online community.

Euphoric !
    Enjoy tomorrow!! Hope you have a great summer What are your plans for the future?

Expansive...
    Wow!!!you made it
    Enjoy your Summer off and your NEW chapter WITHOUT DAYCARE
    Cheers

Expansive...
    Quote Originally Posted by 5 Little Monkeys View Post
    Enjoy tomorrow!! Hope you have a great summer What are your plans for the future?
    I will be looking for part time employment in the fall. Not sure where..pretty much wherever the wind takes me

Euphoric !
    Congrats! We'll miss you!

Seems like a lot of use are packing up lately. Result of Bill 10?

Euphoric !
    Quote Originally Posted by Fun&care View Post
    I will be looking for part time employment in the fall. Not sure where..pretty much wherever the wind takes me
    That's awesome!! It's so nice to be able to take on a job when and if you want. Good luck!!