Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread

Central Etobicoke Centre Rates

Hi,

I have a centre and I plan on becoming licensed and opening around Jan. I plan on having kids ages 21/2-5 and I am going have healthy nutritious food catered for them that meets all requirements. I am located in central Etobicoke. How much should I charge for the children? I was thinking $50. It will go from 7am-6pm. I checked areas around here some centres charge $44 and some homes range from $35-$63. This has left me very confused. Would you be willing to pay $1000 plus tax for your child per month if you were the parent? The facility is huge and we will have a lot of supplies for the children to play with.

If your a centre not a home daycare you can probably get away with 60$/day. But if other centres are charging 44$ then I'd stay at 50$

Quote Originally Posted by babydom View Post
    If your a centre not a home daycare you can probably get away with 60$/day. But if other centres are charging 44$ then I'd stay at 50$
    Etobicoke at $60 a day... really? Seems way to much for that area given that there is so much low income there.

I don't know the area. Lol. I was just going on what she was saying some homes go up to 63$ and centres usually charge more. Atleast that's how it works here.

Euphoric !
    Etobicoke is quite ritzy. There are areas that are lower income like all cities but there are definite areas of extreme wealth. That being said, my DD went to a centre in Etobicoke (Royal York and Eg) because it was cheaper than Toronto DCs. We paid I think $50 for infant care and $40 for toddler care.

Euphoric !
    Just looked on their website and their rates are now $65 for infant and $50 for toddler

Quote Originally Posted by torontokids View Post
    Just looked on their website and their rates are now $65 for infant and $50 for toddler
    Wowzer!! I guess that's how it is in many cities. Block to block there can be extreme differences.