Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Entrepreneur

Starting to feel at home...

Entrepreneur

Hi ladies!

I don't if any of you watch the Dragons Den but there was a women who got an offer and created a product called "Biosecrets". It is pure organic argan oil and it retails for $40. I purchased this idea product and it was amazing.

I have had an idea of creating an all organic/raw/naturel cream for babies or a belly butter for us mamas!

I have just been so torn bc half of me feels like its a waste of time and the other half really wants to do it.

I am very into organic and pure products.

Does this seem like something anyone would be interested in. I really want to do it but Im scared it would even sell

Euphoric !
    Before doing anything check what is already out there on the market. There are many companies that advertise organic products. What you are creating would have to be different than what they are offering. Also it isn't about just mixing a few ingredients together either in that you need to know the science behind what you are doing to make sure chemicals in certain products don't interact wrongly with other ones. For sure if this is your passion then no reason not to pursue it as long as you are realistic about what success means. Those that go to Dragon's Den and yes I often watch it actually - are looking to take their product to the next level. I guess my point is not to stop daycare until you have got a reasonable chance of success with your new product. If you are just in the creation phase than work on it on the side till you perfect it and then start into the marketing.