Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Starting to feel at home... Tot-Time's Avatar
    My children are older so I don't have to close when they are ill even if it is something contagious. I have a basement daycare. The precautions I do take are my own children are no longer allowed to use shared space ie the kitchen or powder room and I also change the location of where the child naps if s/he naps on the bedroom level.

I am not sick too often, but for common colds etc, I don't take time off work. The only time I guess I would take time off work is if I had a tummy bug or not able to get out of bed. Though with that being said, just 2 weeks ago I was knocked out by bronchitis and took a day off work because I couldn't even get out of bed for 3 days. I am still not even 75% yet even with a good round of antibitotics, inhaler, and 2 weeks later
    ~*~ Nicole's Tot-Time Daycare ~*~
    www.nicolestot-time.com

Shy
    Oh poor you Tot-Time! Hope you are feeling much better soon. Look after yourself.