this is more of a vent than anything. I am not feeling well today. My head is pounding today. Oh I wish I had paid sick time so I could crawl into bed and sleep the day away.

I am a sucker for punishment. I know I do it to myself. I have too much going on and I know I bit off too much. We got some livestock this year and I have chores to do 2x a day (usually only takes 10-15 minutes each time). Chickens go to be slaughtered on the 14th so really looking forward to them being gone! I have a huge garden and attend a farmers market Saturday mornings. It is time consuming but I sell lots and the extra cash is great, not to mention fresh produce for us and daycare. I can't keep up though and I have so much weeding to do.

Over summer my teachers child is gone and I get an older sibling to a current daycare child. This means I have children awake all day. They do watch tv and color etc during nap but I just don't get my break to myself (my daughter would go upstairs to watch Netflix if all daycare kids slept). Just not getting my down time I feel like.

Then there is all the other summer stuff! Weekends are filled with running all over, camping, visiting, late nights, early mornings. The calendar for August is just as busy. Then come sept we start with back to school, new daycare child starts, my daughters 2 activities.

My husband also just got a new job and starts on the 17th. So there was all the stress/excitement from that.

It's raining today. Somewhat happy that it potentially means I don't have a garden/flowers to water plus an inside morning full of free play (we did our craft already). I have leftovers for lunch today so not too much effort to put in that.

I am just exhausted and pooped!!! I need a holiday from my life!! Just for a day or 2. Thanks for letting me vent!