Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Outgoing
    this is just me, and i know not everyone is the same, so i will just speak for myself. when i set out to do something, i research the heck out of it. I try to find out as much as i can about it, from all angles and from as many sources as i can, word of mouth, forums, evaluate pros and cons, impact on my life, etc. I want to make sure i know as much as i can before i set out to do it, especially if it's a life changer, ie new job, new home, new car, etc. Home daycare was no different. I made sure i knew all the laws and i abide by them. People who don't follow the rules make me mad. Rules are there for a reason and are meant to be followed. It doesn't mean the person is a bad provider, they could be a good provider but they have to follow the rules. Sorry to say. Too many people are not in compliance and getting away with it and it's not fair to others.

Euphoric !
    Not sure how other provinces deal with it but here, if reported, Community Services call. They come in, tell you what doing wrong and if over number, they are clear that you have one week to comply. They then call back periodically to check.
    They not let off if rules not know. They educate and expect prompt compliance. I not know if there fines here or not.