Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Mr. Dadson

Afternoon, this is all new to me.. I have nvr received an email like this before. I see that many others have had the same email sent to them. My concern and question is.. Has anyone reported this email and has anyone felt safe about what information this person now has about your service and location?

He doesn't have any info. It's scam. They randomly send off to random emails. They don't know where ur daycare is or where u are or ur daycare name for that matter. If u look at the sent to address on the email it's not even ur email it's his which means it's scam. If u proceed and give out ur info then he'll have it. It has been reported but nothing done about it.

Outgoing
    I got a pic of him and his son and said he couldn't send a phone number as he is in Mexico , blah, blah, blah. Same scam that I've read about here. I didn't reply, was tempted to inform him that I knew it was a scam but thought better of it.

Received same scam email twice now. The email traces to a source in Dallas USA from a company called Mudhook Marketing.
    Ignore and don't even bother to reply as they are trying to appeal to your good nature with their sob story and to scam you into refunding what they claim to be a money order sent to you.

I got it as well. After doing this for many years now I have received many of these. I played with him and told him we all know about this scam...poked fun at how ridiculous it sounds to just put your child in the hands of a provider without even meeting them first after telling us its very important that he is well cared for and thought of as "one of our own" ...I tell them that here in canada...we are all very informed of such scams and that it is regularly on the news....have not received a reply lol

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Beanie For This Useful Post: