Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Shy
    Ya I was thinking I will give her termination letter Monday morning. I was just saying to Toronto kids I don't want to tell her immediately because of this. She hasn't paid for September yet no.

Expansive...
    Yes, her last day should be Monday 31sr Aug, if she paid for Aug. and it is good to not have her in Sept if she wants you to work on Labour Day so best to get give her the letter as she is questioning her handbook and not respecting you - some people keep pushing it and want VIP treatment , maybe because she was your first client she thinks she is special and you are her maid or something, call the other interested person to find out if she still wants the spot at your daycare and good luck
    Last edited by Van; 08-27-2015 at 08:36 PM.

Euphoric !
    I don't normally terminate. I stick to my contract and don't allow the "difficult" parents any leeway. This usually works and they give notice once they realize I won't cave to their demands. However, if they are nice to me, I'm nice to them and I can be flexible with my rules. If this is taken advantage of though than I go back to being strict.

I have however terminated one mom. Her attitude and sense of self entitlement was just too much for me. She tried to get me to change too many things for her and didn't appreciate what I did change for her.

Life is to short to be stressed out if you can change it! If you think terming her is for the best than do so. I promise better families are out there