Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New

New

Hello,
    I am thinking of starting before and after care from home! I had a few questions

Do I need a police check? Do I have to register with anyone? Any tips and advise would be much appreciated.
    Thank you

Yes a police check and first aid is good to have. If you are private unlicensed u don't need to register with anyone but u can only have 5 children at any time reguadless of number of adults in the home. This is for Ontario.

Euphoric !
    Which Province are you? The rules change by Province.

thank you. Yes, I am in Ontario

check out www.homedaycarebusiness.weebly.com its a free site to help you set up the business side of your daycare.

contract, forms, information on the new Ontario laws, information of police checks, insurance, different daycare scams etc