Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread

Kitchener, Waterloo rate increasing?

Hey everyone, I am just trying to get consensus on if people in the KW are going to be raising your prices after the bill comes in, in January. If so what are you currently charging vs what you will be charging.

Starting to feel at home...
    Hi Tinyones 1981!
    I just put up the same thread but no replies. I currently charge $40 per day and will increase. I am not sure what kind of increase to do. There are many providers charging $45 and some even charging $50. There is one who charges $50 but she serves organic food and caters to gluten free/dairy free/egg free.

I am in the K-W area, and right now i have not increased my rates for under two, i will likely wait until the new year. currently i only have one under two, but next year when i have two going off to JK, my rate will likely go up for those under two spots. If all stays as is, the 1yr old child i have will be two, and I will be able to take two on at the higher rate without having to increase anyones current rate
    all that said, this business can be so unpredictable and I might rise them sooner. The current rate around me is $40

Quote Originally Posted by MsBell View Post
    I am in the K-W area, and right now i have not increased my rates for under two, i will likely wait until the new year. currently i only have one under two, but next year when i have two going off to JK, my rate will likely go up for those under two spots. If all stays as is, the 1yr old child i have will be two, and I will be able to take two on at the higher rate without having to increase anyones current rate
    all that said, this business can be so unpredictable and I might rise them sooner. The current rate around me is $40
    I was thinking the new year as well. What would you increase it to?