Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Euphoric !
    This mom just moved here a year and a half ago (when he started with me). She has taken 3 full weeks of holidays already, plus multiple extra Monday's and Fridays (like this weekend). I know now I was the "good enough for the time being" provider as they have been on the centre waiting list since they started with me. She did make the comment how it's ridiculous it takes a year and a half to get a call. Gee lady thanks!!! Anyways I am letting it go. Lol

Euphoric !
    Unfortunately there are always going to be people who like centres better than homes but there's lots who prefer homes over centres too!!

Some people have no choice due to shortage of spots in ALL types of dc to take what they can get until what they want comes along. That's life and applies to so many other things than just dc. When it happens, I try to keep that in mind and remember it isn't personal.

how was your decision? did you finally closed your daycare?