Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread

Daycare insurance???

Hello all, I just have a quick question, I cant find a straight up answer for. I am wondering is it a must to have daycare insurance in Ontario. I feel its important to have and I am looking in to getting it but I am unsure if its actually a bi-law so to speak. I am struggling to find anyone who offers it as a rider on my own home insurance. Any suggestions on who to go with would be great, thanks in advance

Wawanesa does Daycare Ryders. It cost me $150/year for 5 daycare children. My own children are covered under my rent insurance. I don't use my car with the dc kids. If you want them to cover a volunteer, alternate provider, have someone dressed up as Santa etc to come in you need to get there commercial insurance which can run between $1,200 to $1,500/year.

Shy
    I am insured through cooperators group. No limit on number of kids. I also added a rider to my car policy that only cost $40 extra per year and allows me to transport the daycare children.

Yes u need insurance!! I'm also with co operators. Covers up to 6 daycare kids. I just added it on my home insurance