Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
Closed Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Euphoric !
    So I am not sure what your main point to the thread was. Like I said I missed the first post. So by what you just said you run off contracted hours charging less for those who don't need 5 days. So a family wants to switch days now? It's an easy no is it not because someone else has the other contracted hours?

If that's the case this whole thread is pointless. Or am I missing something?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mickyc For This Useful Post:

Euphoric !
    Quote Originally Posted by mickyc View Post
    So I am not sure what your main point to the thread was. Like I said I missed the first post. So by what you just said you run off contracted hours charging less for those who don't need 5 days. So a family wants to switch days now? It's an easy no is it not because someone else has the other contracted hours?

I agree, if that's the case than of course saying no would be reasonable and no double dipping would be occurring.

Her first post said she charges ft though and if they don't give 2 weeks notice they are not allowed to change as she's filled it with casual care.

It's confusing to follow as she's changing the story it seems? I'm not sure anymore!! Lol

Quote Originally Posted by mickyc View Post

I think I may have totally missed the boat here, I seem to recall her OP being about a family paying a full time rate, and wanting to switch days without two weeks notice, and that's when the bulk of us said that we FELT it was wrong to charge a full time weekly fee if only giving part time access.

I for one, do not recall her mentioning contracted hours at all, now she does? I am very confused.

I too have contracted hours, but this is not how I do it at all, not even close, but that's cool.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dodge__driver11 For This Useful Post:

Starting to feel at home...
    5 little monkeys you claim its hard having a conversation but have no problem coming back and commenting after everything I say, I would argue that's a little hypocritical.

I am a business so I operate as a business, there a pros and cons and no daycare is perfect not even a free one everyone runs a different program. So the fact that you want to bash me and tell me that I double dip or I'm morally wrong go heah. Would it be better if I went over my number and didn't give a shit about the rules at all. There are no rules this is my business and I make the rules and if they don't like it GOODBYE. They know when they sign my contract what I expect from them and tell me what they expect from me and if it isn't a match MOVE ON. I found a way to maximize my income LEGALLY and because there is nothing illegal about that it's morally wrong. Move along

Quote Originally Posted by dodge__driver11 View Post
    I think I may have totally missed the boat here, I seem to recall her OP being about a family paying a full time rate, and wanting to switch days without two weeks notice, and that's when the bulk of us said that we FELT it was wrong to charge a full time weekly fee if only giving part time access.

I for one, do not recall her mentioning contracted hours at all, now she does? I am very confused.

I too have contracted hours, but this is not how I do it at all, not even close, but that's cool.

I thought you were getting a tea ?

I did, and its good, thanks for the entertainment!

I dealt with a crying baby and I need it, it's like a trainwreck, hhahaha, I can't look away..... Help.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to dodge__driver11 For This Useful Post:

Was is iced tea bc that was quick if not share you tea cooling secrets I would love to know

Euphoric !
    Quote Originally Posted by crayolamom View Post
    5 little monkeys you claim its hard having a conversation but have no problem coming back and commenting after everything I say, I would argue that's a little hypocritical.

I am a business so I operate as a business, there a pros and cons and no daycare is perfect not event a free one everyone runs a different program. So the fact that you want to bash me and tell me that I double dip or I'm morally wrong go heah. Would it be better if I went over my number and didn't give a shit about the rules at all. There are no rules this is my business and I make the rules and if they don't like it GOODBYE. They know when they sign my contract what I expect from them and tell me what they expect from me and if it isn't a match MOVE ON. I found a way to maximize my income LEGALLY and because there is nothing illegal about that it's morally wrong. Move along
    Well seeing as how having a conversation means different things to us, I guess this one is over lol. After your snide comments to dodge, I'm not interested anymore anyways.

I tried so hard not to say anything but I cant help it. Are you people valid?! You belittle the women by calling her honey (don't play stupid and innocent we all know exactly what context you meant that in) then you say your out of the conversation and pop back in for some more drama, then the women called you out on it by asking you where the hell your tea was and you make a smart ass remark and it's crayolamoms who has made snide comments according to 5 little monkeys because she doesn't agree with out crayolamom runs her business. GROW UP.

Holy cow all this over tea, my goodness, who knew? Who cares..LOL