Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
Closed Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Starting to feel at home...
    it worries me that you think this is just about "tea"

Crayolmom - is your fee a "weekly fee" or a "flat enrollment fee" that is paid weekly?

If its a weekly rate then I do understand what the others are saying. If a parent pays for the full week they should be allowed to use the full week.

BUT

If you have a flat enrollment fee for your program. That different. They come on their scheduled days. You fill in the other days with drop in kids. A flat enrollment fee doesn't vary due to number of days that are scheduled.

I think the main problem here is the terms being used "weekly fee" vs "flat enrollment fee"

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BlueRose For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by dodge__driver11 View Post
    Holy cow all this over tea, my goodness, who knew? Who cares..LOL
    Don't you know wars were started over tea, HONEY

LOL, the tea party..Honey @ 33 LOL

Euphoric !
    I missed first post but my thought based on what I think the question is.

If parent charged for 5 days each week, even if they only use some, then it their spot each day and not only should they be able switch days but also, they should be able come every day if they want. We have lot of rotating shift worker here so can be one week Mon-Wed and next week Thu-Fri. Lot provider charge for FT place since parent need to know every shift has available space.

If parent paying for 5 days, and needs 4 or 5 days occasionally or switch to different days, since paying for those days, I think they have right to do that. It's their child's place. No different than have FT client who has lot days off with Grandparent but parent still paying for non-attending day. Would never say to that person that Grandma was supposed to come on Tuesday but now visit cancelled, child cannot attend.

If it flat fee each week but parent contacted for set day care, then I agree that not always possible to switch last minute.

I more likely to turn away the casual care person than one paying each and every week and giving regular income.

Starting to feel at home...
    Lol! That's what you call a sketch bag, small minds, don't waste your time ottawamommy

You bet, oh guess what I am gonna go grab a HONEY crueller and a tea after my day is done. And when are you going to realize that I don't care what you say?

You are in essence behind a screen, be the keyboard warrior you need to be, in the end it done matter, I am just having fun with this now.

I answered Crayolamom the best I could and never said a cross word, I said honey, which is something I say, believe what you want... It's all good.

Have a great weekend. I know I will, I am going to get some family photos done, my ds is growing so fast, I love to be able to be here to enjoy him.

You too, we are spending the weekend in Montreal. Can't wait. But then again that's why I work, to go on vacations big and small.
    Dodge - I'll send you some HONEY to go with your tea and crueller, my uncle in N.C. has a hive.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to 33 Daiseys For This Useful Post:

Euphoric !
    So sad to see how this thread has turned out. Come on ladies!!

Crayola I have asked multiple times for clarification but you keep ignoring my posts and focusing only on the ones who want to argue. Anyway I guess I am done here.

Quote Originally Posted by mickyc View Post
    So sad to see how this thread has turned out. Come on ladies!!

Crayola I have asked multiple times for clarification but you keep ignoring my posts and focusing only on the ones who want to argue. Anyway I guess I am done here.
    I agree only having fun though, I would love to know if she has a flat enrollment fee, or a weekly fee? Oh well, my life will go on Have a great weekend eh?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to dodge__driver11 For This Useful Post:

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast