Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
Closed Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8
    If parents came on here to read....which I'm sure some do. I think they be appalled at what they are reading from caregivers who are suppose to be watching children, instead they are on here acting like its high school. Honestly crayola....you posted asking for advice/help as this form is for. You can't get mad for other posters giving their opinion on your stituation...that's what a form is. And everyone needs to stop attacking crayola and ottawamommy. Like I've said before everyone runs their business their way if it works for them then so be. I don't believe in the so called "double dipping" but if she wants to run it that way then she has a right to as its her business. Just like I run my business with running errands during the day with the kids. She doesn't believe in it but it's ok it's my business. Moral of my story is that I am actually sadden but this post. Yes most don't believe in the OP way of running things but we don't need to attack. We are adults raising children for the future...let's set an example. Beside life is way to short ladies. I do apologies to the OP if I came across as attacking you when I said how I felt. And I feel bad that you came on here for help and advice and ended up getting this. I hope you can figured out things are your end and that annoying parent stops switching days. Have a good wkend everyone.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to babydom For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by babydom View Post
    If parents came on here to read....which I'm sure some do. I think they be appalled at what they are reading from caregivers who are suppose to be watching children, instead they are on here acting like its high school. Honestly crayola....you posted asking for advice/help as this form is for. You can't get mad for other posters giving their opinion on your stituation...that's what a form is. And everyone needs to stop attacking crayola and ottawamommy. Like I've said before everyone runs their business their way if it works for them then so be. I don't believe in the so called "double dipping" but if she wants to run it that way then she has a right to as its her business. Just like I run my business with running errands during the day with the kids. She doesn't believe in it but it's ok it's my business. Moral of my story is that I am actually sadden but this post. Yes most don't believe in the OP way of running things but we don't need to attack. We are adults raising children for the future...let's set an example. Beside life is way to short ladies. I do apologies to the OP if I came across as attacking you when I said how I felt. And I feel bad that you came on here for help and advice and ended up getting this. I hope you can figured out things are your end and that annoying parent stops switching days. Have a good wkend everyone.
    Honestly..I started making dumb jokes because I felt attacked for using a word I always say..... It's just who I am, its how deal with silyness

Administrator Starting to feel at home... admin's Avatar
    Hello!
    A little note to remind everyone to stay respectful and polite. To each his/her own opinion. You don't have to agree with everyone. There is no need to shout or be mad about it.
    Regards

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to admin For This Useful Post:

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8