Quote Originally Posted by flowerchild View Post
What's a shame is that they are wasting their sessions with the sleep therapist trying to force their agenda instead of taking that time and having the therapist develop a plan for daycare based on what you are able to provide.

It really doesn't seem like a good fit and it seems like heels have dug in on both sides now. If your plan is to eventually terminate, I would do it now. Save them, you and the baby the stress. If you are committed to seeing this through, I would again suggest that you put everything that you are willing to do in writing so that both sides are clear. If they want you to speak to their sleep therapist, do it. It will give you an opportunity to explain the boundaries for nap time at your house and give the therapist a clearer idea of what he/she is working with.
I did this and I told her what I was able to accommodate and what I wasn't. Her solution when she came for pick up was to wear the baby for 20 mins ? Yeah no not happing so you can just tell by this point nothing is going change.

There are so many people out there looking for infant spots who are willing to listen and work together to help the child and they didn't care so I terminated