Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
    Euphoric !

Follow up miscarriage question

So I had the miscarriage Aug long and have had my levels checked by my family dr. She said they are low enough. However, I have a follow up appt with the obgyn I saw in the ER. I'm just wondering what to expect.... Physical examination? More bloodwork?

Also, I still haven't had a period since. Is that normal? It's been 2.5 months since the miscarriage

Euphoric !
    I'm so sorry to hear about your loss! I was on vacation during that time so I must have missed your posts if there were any. I can't answer your questions but I just want you to know how sorry I am for your loss!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to torontokids For This Useful Post:

Sorry to hear . I've been through a lot of them. I got my period right after the following mth when I lost my babies that were under 2mths. However when I lost my baby at 3mths I didn't get my period the next mth I got it the following mth. They will do more blood work and may check u down there to make sure there's no blood clots left.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to babydom For This Useful Post:

Euphoric !
    Thank you both for the kind words!

Oddly enough, I got my period this morning. It's super heavy, painful cramps and I've had a few clots pass. I've been in bed with my heating bag all day. I don't know if it matters but I passed hardly anything during the miscarriage so I wonder if that's why it's so heavy now??

I have to go to my drs office tomorrow to pick up some paperwork so I'll see if I can get in to see her and ask some questions. I see the obgyn on Tuesday but may have to reschedule I guess. I never would have thought a miscarriage and all the follow ups and such would go on so long. Hard to get on with your life I'm also sick with a stomach bug (9 freaking days of dirreaha....sorry tmi!!) and just feeling blah and having a pity party!!

Expansive...
    You are allowed to have a pity party and we can join you - I am glad you got you period Yesterday and not today,have your questions ready for the dr

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Van For This Useful Post:

Euphoric !
    Thanks Van!!

Saw my family doctor and doing some testing to see why I've been sick for so long and I cancelled the appointment with the obgyn. Altho, I wasn't thinking and the rescheduled date is a month from now....lol.