Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Euphoric !
    Quote Originally Posted by islander View Post
    Well as stated, one of those spots I was holding because I am due to have a baby in March. She and anyone else inquiring about childcare knows I m having a baby and do not keep at full capacity.
    Have you consider maybe expecting own baby is deterring people? Maybe people think you might not open after or that they not want you as carer if you going be closed on mat leave and they need find new daycare.

Maybe other ladies who have child when running dayhome might know more about if it affect signing client during pregnancy?

Shy
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzie_Homemaker View Post
    Have you consider maybe expecting own baby is deterring people? Maybe people think you might not open after or that they not want you as carer if you going be closed on mat leave and they need find new daycare.

Maybe other ladies who have child when running dayhome might know more about if it affect signing client during pregnancy?
    They're aware of this when they contact me. I am only takiñg two weeks off and will have a registered nurse as my helper the first few months.