Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lost touque

Outgoing

Lost touque

I took the kids on a field trip to some trails and lost one of the girl's touque.It was too small for her but nonetheless we brought it with us. Would you replace it?

Euphoric !
    I would offer.

I always offer. I say. I'm so sorry but in today's outing I misplaced XXX mitts, or hat, etc. where did you get it, I will replace it for u. 99% of the time the parents said oh no worries we have more at home. I had one parent say yes please. It was a hat and they were tight on money.....I knew, so I said for sure and replaced it.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to babydom For This Useful Post:

Outgoing
    I replaced plastic Cars sunglasses. The mom had said not to worry about but I knew her husband would be irked. No big deal, just inconvenient.

Outgoing
    Absolutely, yes, offer to replace. And if they say yes, then you can make sure that you get a hat that will fit her.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to kindertime For This Useful Post:

Euphoric !
    Yup, always offer!

I've lost a shoe on a walk and it was a nike high top, so was not looking forward to replacing it but I retraced our steps and found it! Also lost a hat in Target (man, I sound irresponsible lol!) but actually another dc mom found it there the next day! She knew we had lost it there so looked when she went. The toque one dad said not to worry as they have lots but if not found, I would have replaced it for sure or knocked money off their payment owing lol

Outgoing
    I was afraid that would be the consensus. You ladies are right and I'll offer to replace it.

Expansive...
    Offer to buy it and also try to look for it by retracing your steps first before you buy one as you may be lucky like 5LM