I've been wanting to lose weight. A lot of weight for a long time. I've done and try so many things but it never lasts. I find the hardest thing for me is I'm ALWAYS hungry! I don't mind eating heathy and never really found it hard to chose salad or fast food. But after a while I feel it's not working and I resort back to junk. I feel after a while that I hate eating like a rabbit. I'm always hungry and I hate going into the kitchen and only grabbing carrots, fruit or nuts. It's boring after awhile and these "heathy foods" NEVER fill me up. I cry because Im so hungry! I also find it hard to prep food. When I'm hungry I just want to go grab a bag of chips and fill my hunger quick. I don't have the energy to stand in the kitchen while I'm starving to prep food. I'm just feeling discourage. I'm trying to save my marriage and I want to feel and look attractive again. But it's hard . I also think about how I'll look after weight lost, when u lose so much weight. It's not as pretty under the clothes as it is with clothes on. If u get what I'm saying. Lol. Thanks for letting me vent