Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Bored !!

Outgoing
    Yeah it's Friday and today is our FOOD DRIVE activity so we will go "shop" and donate.

Thanks for your comments ... It shows the super UPS and the SUPER DOWNS we have in this business.

Euphoric !
    That sounds fun!!

I only have 3 today and they asked to go shopping so I think we'll do that will fill our morning up!

Expansive...
    I find that there are moments that are extremely boring in this job.

There is definitely a way to be super busy and yet mentally bored.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Spixie33 For This Useful Post:

Euphoric !
    How did the food drive go?

We ended up going to mcd's pkayplace where they made a new friend and played great together! Than to Walmart to buy another gift for a child off the angel tree. Ran into a mom there so she decided to take her daughter!! I felt bad but mom said it was fine a The other 2 are down for nap and than a play outside and the weekend is here!!

This awesome weather is great!! I'm usually a grouch all winter lmao

Outgoing
    Very well we collected a few cans and cereals. All the kids favs. But when we got to the store there was also an Angel tree so the oldest chose a name and we bought a toy for this little boy Karl She chose him because he likes books just like her. CUTE ! She was super happy to "pay" for it herself .

We then went at Dollorama I needed a few crafts supplies and some goodies for our treasure hunts. For the next 12 days of Christmas vacations but the kids were too busy admiring stuff to notice de goodies I bought haha. Everyone is still napping and I'm sure they will be happy to search for the Santa clause chocolat I hide all over the place. They get one to eat and one to put in their avent calendar we made with egg cartoons. Plus they are all leaving early. So a plus for me.

My husband brought our Christmas Tree over too so I cant wait to see my girls face when they get here...it's HUGE ! We will be decorating that tonight !

Euphoric !
    Awesome! Way to go guys

That's cool that you have a bit of info on the kids!! Our tree just says the age and gender. I wish they'd put their clothing size and a few items they like. Hopefully the gifts we bought them aren't a waste!

Have fun decorating the tree, always a good time!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to 5 Little Monkeys For This Useful Post:

Expansive...
    wOW !!! IT IS VERY INSPIRING TO HEAR ALL ABOUT YOUR WONDERFUL WAYS OF GIVING BACK TO THE COMMUNITY - THANK YOU CRAFTY AND 5LM