Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread

Potential Client

I need help with contacting a potential client. About a month ago, I had an interview and it seemed to go well. I gave her my handbook and references. For about a week I heard nothing, so I decided to email her stating it was wonderful meeting with her family and if she had any questions to please contact me. Later that day she emailed me back asking for a copy of my police check, cpr certificate etc. which I did, I also mentioned a holding fee. She said she was planning on choosing my daycare as soon as she called my references. Well, that was two weeks ago, and no reference checks yet. I have been down to two children since August and although I don't want to seem desperate, I am! I have ads on Kijiji, DaycareBear, UsedOttawa, and another daycare website. I am not getting any interest at all. I am thinking of contacting her again, but even then I'm not sure how to word the email. Should I just wait it out? Thanks

Euphoric !
    I wouldn't. She isn't serious enough about you so don't waste your time.

Euphoric !
    I wouldn't. If she wants your care she will contact you. She is either considering other offers or waiting until her start date to avoid your holding fee. You can't really contact her in any manner without looking desperate.

I would assume she has other care until you hear from her saying otherwise.