Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Euphoric !
    Is it bad that I did nothing this week? I sent home a few art pieces last week. We also made a present at a workshop that week that was wrapped and is under their tree.

I had intentions of doing more but they have been busy playing and I didn't feel like interrupting them when they only had a bit of playtime before we break for the holidays! That's code for I was lazy. But they really have been off playing.

Today is our last day before we break...I might be able to pull out markers and stickers to make a card lol.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lee-Bee For This Useful Post:

Euphoric !
    We stuck giant pine cones in a clay base they made and then painted them with sparkly paints and added sequins to look like christmas trees. We made a card and tomorrow we are going to make salt dough ornaments. I'm open 3 days next week so we are going to be making more ornaments and do some baking.

Oh, I took their picture today and they will be printed this weekend and put into snow globes.