Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Expansive...
    Yes, they are SO in the MOMENT, I am glad her smiles are back Enjoy your Holidays with your family

Euphoric !
    Glad it's not just me. I have sickness in daycare. I think one child (short term, finish today) parent less than honest about her being better and return her faster than should have. She had upset tummy on Thursday last week and sent home. Stayed home on Friday but back Monday and parent called again mid-morning.

Now I find out that her whole family have stomach flu and they were insisting baby's diarrhea was teething. I had to ask why they thought that most logical reason when rest of family were so bad they not have enough toilet for adults!

She been out since Monday but now other daycare children sick. I been cleaning all nap and evening since last Thursday but not seem to stop the spread.

I would like close tomorrow which is baby's final day and I think she will be back because her Mom's birthday and I not sure I want her in the house with everyone sick in hers. I not have any personal day left as I booked them for Christmas when my son coming visit.

I so fed up with this short term family. I be pleased when Friday done and they no longer in my daycare.