Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Outgoing

One more day left !

Aaaawwwwwwwwww one more day and it will be CHRISTMAS VACATIONS !! My daycare family is gone for 2 weeks but the most fun part for me is having my kids home from school and not being rushed in the mornings and evenings. I got all sorts of fun things planned to do with my kids that I don't get to do anymore. I'm planning an outing at the movies, skating, visiting friends and family out of town, slumber party and rock climbing (indoors ofcourse hahaha) !!

I am super happy so much so I think Friday will be the loooooooooongest day EVER ! haha.

Are you guys off ? What have you planned ? Just curious hihi

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to crafty For This Useful Post:

I work next wk. right up to 330 on Christmas Eve. Lol. Last yr I'm doing that. Next yr I'll take the day off or close at noon. All my parents are off or working till noon but ofcoarse ill have all four kids till 330 urgh! Then I'm off till Jan 4. And I planned NOTHING!! My hubby will have to work, I'm shipping my kids off to granny's and I am enjoying a quiet house and watching MY movies, no Mickey Mouse! Ahhh! Can't wait! MERRY CHRISTMAS!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to babydom For This Useful Post:

Outgoing
    Such a busy day of baking! So looking forward to 2 short weeks. I'm closing early on Christmas & NY's Eve (3:00). Other than Christmas I'm taking the Monday after Boxing Day off.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to daycaremom9 For This Useful Post:

Outgoing
    HAHA I totally get that. I usually never have 2 weeks of vacations and by then I'm am pretty much overdue for a long break. This year is different for me. I'll be sending you good quiet vibes !!

Expansive...
    Yes I am off for 2 weeks too crafty and I am soooo looking forward to the lazy mornings and if I wake up early I will just have a cup of tea in BED and not have to get ready for the kids

Euphoric !
    Hopefully tomorrow goes fast for you ladies that are off!!!

I never take holidays during the winter as I don't do anything special lol. The first few years I was closed with pay because I had no children but this year isn't bad actually. Low to normal numbers next week and the following week, 2 kids most days. I'm planning a pool party field trip, likely NYE as I have 3 that day and closing at 3pm after nap. We will likely do lots of outings the next 2 weeks and visit my Inlaws as they miss the kids and haven't seen them in awhile.

Euphoric !
    Oops, change of plans! Even less kids next next, Christmas Eve off with pay and than 2 per day the following week. Field trips will be easy peasy!!

Outgoing
    Well that's sounds good 5LM ! YAY !

Man... today WILL be long. Hardly slept due to back pain and a sick baby. I was up at 4h30am on top of it !! Silver linings ... Was able to get my yoga in AND catching up on my BIG BANG THEORY haha

Happy Friday everyone

Outgoing
    Working till the 23rd then back January. Got a jar of candycane sugar scrub yesterday from dcb, so cute. All parents getting scrapbooks of kids over past year. A lot of work but in end worth it. I started them in October and dabbled over the weeks.
    Looking forward to spending time with hubby who lives weekdays with his parents in another town to be close to his new job.
    Also savoring these last few years with my 3 teens who are maturing way too fast. As toddlers seemed like eternity, but they're almost out of the nest. They will have their friends over so at times there are 10 - 15 teens in house. I keep a quiet watchful eye. And also watching my daughter enjoy her first Christmas with her first date. I had forgotten how intense that all is. Wine for me!!
    Peace to all.

Euphoric !
    I off Christmas Eve and open on Tuesday. Little numbers for couple week. Not close this year. Will take time in Summer to see two son in Toronto who spend this Christmas with girl friend family. Will be quiet one for us. Just husband and I and one son with his little family.