Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
    Euphoric !

Christmas Party!!

Today is the last day all 4 are here so we had our Christmas party. It has been such a nice and fun day!!

We started this morning off by opening gifts. My husband and I gave them pj's and a book and a little boy brought in gifts for them all too! He gave them a book, tattoos, necklaces and art activity packages. So thoughtful of him (mom lol ). They opened up a new movie and a huge paw patrol art activity package for daycare too that they're so excited to use after nap!

Than we went tobogganing and my husband and niece joined us. This was the first time we've gone and I can't tell you how fun it was!! We all loved it and had so much fun. It was so awesome to see the excitement on their little faces coming down the hill and screaming, "best day ever", "this is awesome" and "I wanna go again". They were so upset with me when I said time to go home and told me I ruined their fun! Lol

We picked up pizzas for lunch and had a special chocolate marshmallow treat for dessert. They're all napping now, my niece has gone home and my husband us helping his dad take his mom to the hair salon so I'm enjoying the quiet haha. After nap, we'll be opening the paw patrol art kit and playing pie face

Merry Christmas everyone!! I hope you all have a wonderful time and are blessed!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to 5 Little Monkeys For This Useful Post:

Outgoing
    That's soooo sweet ! I wish we had snow.

Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones !!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to crafty For This Useful Post: