Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Euphoric !
    Days off are always nice!!! Enjoy

I feel bad for forgetting to mention that one of the great grandma's gave us baking too! It was "old fashioned" too, stuff I never make. My husband loved it!!

Outgoing
    I got ANOTHER (3rd year in a row) foil pouch of BBQ RUB from parents that owned a restaurant over 10 years ago!!! ANYONE KNOW HOW LONG THIS IS GOOD FOR? I'm thinking maybe I shouldn't have thrown the other 2 out...maybe still OK? LMAO

Euphoric !
    LOL....my husband would love that gift actually!!

Maybe it's really good?!? Give it a try!

I would just politely say hat you have gone vegetarian.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. I too was spoiled with restaurant gift cards, cash and even a pair of Ugg boots I had off offhandedly mentioned to a client I would love to have. I really appreciated how everyone tried to make their gifts personal. The best part was the cards. I love the words of appreciation more than anything else. That is what gives me that warm fuzzy feeling....can't buy that
    What disappointed me was a gift from one client. It was a treat bag with peppermint (candy cane) bark chocolate. I love it, but unfortunately, the client told me she made the chocolate and even went into detail how the kids helped break up the candy canes. I went to Costco and found the same chocolate and they are identical. It just made me sad she lied because there is no reason for it. I do not reveal to any of my clients what is given to me by others, so there is no pressure to give big or homemade.

Starting to feel at home...
    I posted a few weeks ago about christmas gift from people and how in the past I never received anything not even a card. Well this year was different lol I received cash, gifts cards, scratch tickets, chocolate, etsy gift card and the last gift floored me away, one of my newer clients gave me a weekend trip all paid up for a weekend getaway at the cranberry resort in blue mountain!!!!!!! I am super excited and can't believe some people are willing to spend that much on their providers

Euphoric !
    Quote Originally Posted by mimi View Post
    I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. I too was spoiled with restaurant gift cards, cash and even a pair of Ugg boots I had off offhandedly mentioned to a client I would love to have. I really appreciated how everyone tried to make their gifts personal. The best part was the cards. I love the words of appreciation more than anything else. That is what gives me that warm fuzzy feeling....can't buy that
    What disappointed me was a gift from one client. It was a treat bag with peppermint (candy cane) bark chocolate. I love it, but unfortunately, the client told me she made the chocolate and even went into detail how the kids helped break up the candy canes. I went to Costco and found the same chocolate and they are identical. It just made me sad she lied because there is no reason for it. I do not reveal to any of my clients what is given to me by others, so there is no pressure to give big or homemade.
    :-(
    Maybe she and the kid make it all for costco too? Maybe? I would almost be tempted to buy the package at costco and leave it out when they come for drop off lol. Just kidding, but sad that they felt the need to lie about having made their gift.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Lee-Bee For This Useful Post:

Euphoric !
    Nice present ottawamommy!! Enjoy

Expansive...
    I Lucked out really BIG this year with great gifts and it was a wonderful way to finish the year
    now roll on the new year and Happy new year to everyone