Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Oh boy!!

Starting to feel at home...
    lol. I am curious. Dhb told me today that he was wrong and he is still going to live with his Daddy. So, some major issues at his house. Explains a lot about his behavior! I'll keep everyone updated on what unfolds.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Shannie For This Useful Post:

Euphoric !
    Parents could be trying to work it out still?

I don't think I'd ask. I'd feel like I was prying and it's a very personal question. I wouldn't want them asking me until I was ready to tell them if roles were reversed.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to 5 Little Monkeys For This Useful Post:

I'm going to leave it. I think that there is definitely something going on but I don't feel as though it is any of my business yet. I do think that the mom needs to be careful with what she says, if dhb is saying this to me, I'm betting quite a few people are going to hear about it. Whoops!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Shannie For This Useful Post:

This is a personal matter between the parents. I would not ask unless child's behaviour has suddenly changed and then I would only ask if child was being exposed to any new stresses. I am sure the parents will give proper notice if they change daycare, if not, sometimes we have to be prepared for not receiving proper notice when a family falls apart.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mimi For This Useful Post:

*UPDATE* dhb was dropped off this am. Mom came to the door (she never does) and she told me that the Dad was going to pick dhb up and she left a bag with pj's and a bed time book.....dhb told me that his Dad is at his Grandma's....interes ting side note, a man picked him up yesterday (Mom stayed in the car) and dhb introduced him as his new uncle, then told me that he has 2 new uncles...oh my....

Euphoric !
    With it being the holidays, it's possible they are uncles he's never met?

Hopefully their separation doesn't affect you and they don't need to withdraw from your care!!

Could be for sure. Just with all that I've heard from Dhb it made me raise my eyebrows a little. lol. I feel sorry for the little guy. He is having a meltdown now about his backpack. There are toys in it the same as ours and I have a rule about bringing toys in (always causes fights and the toys can be mixed up/lost). I have put the backpack away and he is in the time out spot bawling.

Seriously just ask mom or dad! Lol

13. The Following User Says Thank You to babydom For This Useful Post:

Dad picked up yesterday, same time as another pick up so we didn't get a chance to chat before they left. Mom dropped off this am and sent him to the door then drove off. They don't make it easy. lol

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Shannie For This Useful Post:

Euphoric !
    Really? I would never allow parent to just send child in

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mickyc For This Useful Post: