Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Expansive...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shannie View Post
    Please accept this letter as a 30 day notice of termination of care for DHB.
    DHB continues to show behavior issues at the dayhome and I am no longer able to care for him as his behavior is extremely disruptive to the other children in my care.
    The last day of care available for DHB is February 2, 2016.

How does this sound?
    I like it ..... as I ask for a month's notice so I also like to give a month's notice to the parents as it gives them time to find a new daycare and it gives me time to find a new child

Starting to feel at home...
    so....new developments before I gave my letter. Mom confirmed this am that they are separating. She said that she will be living in the house for the next 3 month but can't say what will be happening after that. She also said that DHB was really tired today because he was up late with his dad. So, I will keep him for now, and I feel as though I can freely advertise to replace him. If I can fill the spot before 3 months I will. I just feel so bad for this little boy. His dad yelled at him at pick up yesterday because he wanted his batman and dad said he didn't have it..then "threatened" to take him to his house and not his grandparents if he didn't stop crying.