Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Daycare numbers

Shy

Daycare numbers

Hi all.
    Just want to check with everyone to get a firm grasp on the numbers. I know that I can care for five children including mine own younger than 6. *i have a seven year old and a 4 year old. My four year old is included in my numbers.
    So currently I have:
    Child 1= my own at school 8:30-3:15
    Child 2= 4 years old at school 8:30-3:15
    Child 3= 1 year old 7:30-5
    Child 4= 2 1/2 years old comes mom to Thurs 9-4
    Child 5= 21 months comes 2/3 days a week 7-5

I'm wondering if I can take another part time child that would be 9-2:30 to basically make a full time spot out of child 5 and this new child?
    Can I have more than 5 children 'enrolled' but only have at most three during the day? (Won't have four during the days because I have to follow the two under two rule. After school I have a total of four plus my oldest child) also P.A days aren't a concern because child 4 stays home on p.a. Days and this new child would also be staying home on p.a. Days....Also, I know that a concern may be if a parent is late I would be over but I feel confident that this new child wouldn't be picked up late plus the time frame gives a 45 minute buffer. But mom stays at home and lives five minutes away.

I'm located in Onatrio if that helps

Any insight or advice is welcomed and much appreciated.

Yes u can. U can have 20 kids enrolled. But just never go over 5. Because u have 2 under 2 u have to count ur 4yr old. But once that 21mth old turns two u don't have to count ur 4yr old during the school yr. if u stay at 2 under 2 then ur 4 yr old counts but if u only have one under two then u don't have to count ur 4yr old during the school yr including march break, Christmas break and pd days. But will count in the summer

Shy
    Oh wow! Okay thanks so much babydom! I totally didn't know that!! I really airfare your help

4. The Following User Says Thank You to daycarelady2 For This Useful Post:

I am excited to open an affordable, subsidiary approved and monitored family day home in Calgary NE. (Skyview Ranch, Cityscape, and Redstone area). It is a very close to the communities of Redstone & Cityscape and a short drive from Country Hills, Coventry Hills, Panorama and Saddleridge. Full-time and Part-time spots available. Daily activities includes crafts, group play, Backyard and learning activities. We also do trips to the park. We provide nutritious and healthy meals. Available from 7:30 am to 6:00pm for ages 1 and up.

Part-time - $500 / month
    Full-time - $700 / month
    Hourly rates are also available.

Expansive...
    Hi Sonia
    this part is only for us to chat so to post your ad go to the home tag on this page on top left and post your ad there then come back and chat anytime