Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread

My Home Daycare has closed

My Home Daycare has closed after 25 years in business it was time to retire. I have many things for sale. Laminated Bulletin Boards with trend box and folders for the bulletin boards to go into. Bulletin board with Oak Tree and animals, alphabet train, shapes, colors, farm with animals, ocean creatures as well as fall, winter and Easter and valentines. asking $50. for all. I also have Little Tykes house which has never been outside and is in good shape asking $100.or best offer. Little Tykes table and chair set asking $50. Little Tykes folding picnic table sits 6 children to eat and 4 children to do crafts asking $75 or best offer. This table has also not been outside. Just bought finger painting and paints in August before I decided to retire. So I have paints, finger paint as well as unopened finger painting paper and construction paper that has not been opened for sale best offer. Here is the address and phone. We live in St Catharines in the area of Lake St and Arran Dr. ph#905-646-0115 .If anyone is interested in any of the items. Thank You Lana
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Lana Dyck; 01-07-2016 at 10:34 AM. Reason: for got to put my address in

Euphoric !
    Where located? Unless you shipping for free and then it not matter.

My Home Daycare

Sorry about not putting my address in. We live in St Catharines off of Lake St and Arran Dr. If you like you may call 905-646-0115.
    Thank You
    Lana

Shy
    Can I please see a pic of the playhouse and table. Thank you

Here are the pictures you asked to see
    Attached Images