I'm home with my daughter now who just turned 4 last week. We have the opportunity to do some fun things during this time before the baby comes but she is finding it hard to walk so much to get to places. We live in Toronto and my husband has the car during the day so we are riding transit. We went to go swimming today but the 20 min walk to the bus stop was definitely hard for her. She isn't used to the distance as I didn't venture far with the daycare kids because a lot of them struggled to walk a great distance. Is it just a matter of her getting used to it? I don't want to bring a stroller or a wagon on the bus because its crowded and a hassle, plus she's 4! My older daughter walked everywhere by 2.5/3 but she was also used to this as I was on mat leave with baby #2 and we were out and about everywhere. I guess I just think it's sad when I see 4/5 and 6 yr olds being pushed around in strollers by their parents. I understand in some circumstances but it's much better for them to get exercise. Am I being unrealistic?