Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New kid

Shy

New kid

Have you ever feel nervous or anxious before A new child starts?? I just signed up a 5 year old boy and even though he seemed like a nice kid during the interview I can't stop thinking and waiting for the worse! I finally have a nice group, nice parents and I don't want to mess that up! Anyway, I needed to let this out..I guess I will have to wait and see...😕

I sometimes feel anxious but more so with the younger ones (under two's) because I worry how they will be with separation from parents, eating, and napping. It normally goes better than expected though and we usually tend to worry for nothing.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Daycare Momma For This Useful Post:

Expansive...
    Just remember he seemed nice in the interview and the parents didn't talk about any issues that they have with him. Don't worry ,you will get use to his little personality with time and it will be fine

Euphoric !
    Yup, all the time! I think it's normal. You never know REALLY what they're going to be like and it's normal to not want your group disrupted

Shy
    Thank you Ladies! I'll feel a little bit better and optimistic